||International Management with Focus on India & China; Business Development & Business Model Innovation in Emerging Markets; Subsistence Markets; Industry Intelligence & Strategic Foresight; Cluster Evaluation & Development; Off-shoring / Global Sourcing; Performance Benchmarking / Risk Management
|Fields of research
- # Decision Intelligence in Emerging Markets
- # Business Model Development in Emerging Markets
- # Market Entry/Expansion Processes into/from Emerging Markets
- Assistant Professor, Strategic & International Management, Automotive Institute for Management & Strategy, Organization & Leadership Department, EBS Business School, Germany
- Assistant Professor, Global Supply Networks, SCMISI Department, EBS Business School, Germany & Director Research Center China & India, EBS Business School
- Research Fellow, BMW-SMI Endowed Chair, CDHK (Chinesisch-Deutsches Hochschulkolleg/Chinese-German School for Postgraduate Studies), Tongji University, Shanghai, China
- International Management, BSc - jointly with Prof. Dr. Greve (Henley)
- Doing Business in India (I), BSc - jointly with Prof. Shainesh G (IIM Bangalore)
- Doing Business in India (II), BSc
- Dealing with Uncertainty in Dynamic Markets, BSc
- Project Supervision / Coachings, MSc & BSc Theses
- Various Executive Education Courses
- 2017: Best Teaching Case Study, Anubhav Case Competition, National Human Resources Development Network, India.
- 2016: Swiss Ambassador Award "Jivana Vitality Pvt. Ltd" as cooperation between University of St.Gallen and Indian Institute of Management Udaipur.
- 2015: Emerald/IAM Indian Management Research Fund Award for the support of knowledge creation and dissemination for the social good in India
- 2014: Best Teaching Case Study - Strategy and General Management Track, The Case Centre 40th Anniversary Conference.
- 2013: Best Conference Paper Award, European Decision Sciences Conference, Hungary.
- 2011: CK Prahalad Excellent Contribution Award, Strategic Management Society, USA. (http://ck.strategicmanagement.net/awards/index.php)
- 2009: Li & Fung Best Conference Paper Award, International Conference on Operations and Supply Chain Management, China.
- 2008: Finalist (top 5 paper) for the Harold E. Fearon Best Paper Award of the Journal of Supply Chain Management, USA.
||Further information about Roger Moser