A thesis in the India Competence Centre (ICC) has a clear focus on INDIA.
You can either develop your own, clearly defined bachelor or master thesis proposal and submit it firstname.lastname@example.org or you can choose between one of the two following approaches:
- A thesis based on the Critical Incident Technique (CIT) through which you identify primarily good practice behaviours for managers in the Indo-European context.
- A thesis based on the Delphi (Expert) Panel methodology through which you assess the future business context (e.g. PESTEL, Competitor Behaviour) of a selected industry (segment) in India.
- A thesis can be quantitative or qualitative in nature.
- Supervision will directly take place by Prof. Dr. Moser.
- As a rule, the thesis will be written in English.
Subject areas under the supervision of Prof. Dr. Roger Moser are the following:
- Business Model Development for low-income groups in India
- Business Model Innovation
- Access-based Business Model
- Contextual Intelligence
- Intercultural Management